Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can you help? Ideas needed!

Eco/environmental/sustainable websites are a dime a dozen right now - I should know, I follow a plethora of them.  

Given these facts my dear friends, I want to give you some value added content, something that YOU can use!!  My vision is for this to be exciting, useful, something you go to for questions and to obtain answers! 

When I first thought of the name going4green back in 2007, the blog initially started out listing all of the green links... shortly after starting this idea, I realized that the Internet highway was getting jammed with 'green' information, so much so that I became overwhelmed and I put a halt to my idea.  I'm was excited that the basics of 'green' were becoming so main stream.  I loved it!!   

Given that - I'm asking for your help!
What would you like to see out of this blog?
What could help you be greener that other sites don't cover?
What questions do you have that haven't been answered?
Please feel free to add your comments/ideas - I'd be truly grateful!

Karen

1 comment:

Lily said...

I would like to know which is more energy/water efficient: washing dishes by hand or using a dishwasher? Would you please investigate? Thanks!