Sunday, July 18, 2010

Welcome to Going 4 Green!!

Going4Green is a blog that I have created in order to share my love for and dedication to the environment.  

I will be listing “green” websites and will include a brief review of these links. 
I will also periodically add product information – including my own testimonials for items that I’ve used and assessed within my own home.
 

My philosophy with green:
  • Take little steps – as you run out of a product, replace it with a green product.  You do not need to break the bank switching things over.
  • Recycle, recycle, recycle – I can not stress this enough.
  • Support biodegradable (but be watchful of 'green washing') - we will cover this later in this blog.
  • Go organic as much as possible.
  • Reuse/renew.
  • Donate.
  • and lastly – questions are encouraged!!  I’ve been doing this for a very long time (before ‘green’ was in) and have a wealth of knowledge to share.
Please, if you have any questions or topics you’d like me to cover I’d love to hear from you.
Karen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice job, Karen! I'm looking forward to getting some good information from you!

Annie