Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Eco-friendly Internet search engine! Sounds right up my alley...


I have some very exciting news to share with you...  and it is something that I just "fell" across just moments ago.  

A "GREEN" web search!!

I've been an avid google fan for a very long time, so this search engine has some stiff competition while I take the next couple weeks test it.  I will follow up with my thoughts at that time.

I can't think of a better example of little steps when combined with others have huge results.  Let's help save our endangered rain forests, reduce our footprint and make a difference for OUR planet!!

To find out more information, please select the link below.

What Is Ecosia About?

Ecosia is an eco-friendly Internet search engine backed by Yahoo, Bing and the World Wide Fund For Nature (WWF). It basically works like any other search engine but, unlike others, Ecosia gives at least 80% of its advertising revenue to a rainforest protection program run by the WWF.
Because of this, Ecosia users can save about two square meters of rainforest with every search they do – without paying anything. Furthermore, all Ecosia servers run on green electricity, so they do not cause any CO2 emissions. By using Ecosia, you can turn your web searches green.

con't....

No comments: