Monday, September 06, 2010

TV Show recommended white vinegar to clean stainless steel...

This past week we were watching a home remodel to sell show and the host told the guest to use white vinegar to clean her stainless stove and refrigerator.  I got super excited, we have tried everything and nothing is getting our set back to its original beauty.  

The sun is out this morning and so I got out my trusty cotton towel determined and hoping for this to work.  I poured a little white vinegar on the towel and began wiping, and wiping and wiping... NOTHING.  I then added more white vinegar (maybe more is better in this case).  Again, I wiped and wiped.  *sigh* - I'm not sure if it is the type of stainless we have, but the white vinegar did not work.  

I'd really love to hear from you if you have any other natural recommendations.  I'm running out of ideas.  

No comments: