Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Junk mail... one thing you can do, to stop it.

There are numerous website to help manage junk mail, but with our busy lives - here is another thing you can do to stop some of it.

Either write or attach a label to the front of unopened mail you no longer want and put it back in the mailbox.

RETURN TO SENDER/REFUSED
ATTN SENDER: Please remove this address from your contact lists.
                                                                                                 Please recycle this material.

I have these labels already designed and printed out so as I get junk mail, I slap a label on it and put it right back in the mailbox! 
Select the link below for the template or send me an email, I'll be happy to forward it to you.

https://sites.google.com/site/going4green/file-cabinet/RETURNTOSENDERlabels.doc?attredirects=0&d=1


2 comments:

MG Smith said...

You can also be removed from many catalog and charity mailing lists by registering at catalogchoice.org.

Going4Green said...

Marcia,

Thank you for that recommendation. I can't wait to check it out!